how do i explain what i feel and how i act???
The truth is I really do like you and the excuse for the way i act is that i really dont have one
its cause im quiet not because i dont want to talk to you
You mean so much to me and i dont want you to believe that im not interested because its not true.
I wish you would hang out with me sometime. It feels like something always comes up. I dont want anymore excuses I just want you. I hope you believe what I am saying. I wish I was better at showing my emotions. If I showed how I really felt, you would know that Im crazy about you. Im sorry I dont talk as much as I should and I dont show my emotions like I should. Like you say, you make me nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment