Sunday, May 31, 2009

BLOG

SO I started writing my blogs about school and the countdown till the last day. Well now school is out and im moving on from high school, therefore, im starting a new chapter with my blogging. Instead of writing about all the things that happened throughout my day that pissed me off or how i just wanted to get out of school, my blog is now gonna be about daily lessons and maybe life inspirations.

First of all, I think I need to start this off with this verse that is very reassuring.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." This means a lot because it means that our future is in God's hands.

Anyway, today I received a book as a graduation present. I read the first page and was already inspired. So, here is what it says.

"Never put yourself down. Doing so belittles your Creator. After all, He could have made you a billion different ways. He chose to make you just the way you are because He thought that was incredibly special. Remember, He never makes mistakes or does anything second best. You are a grade A, first class, top quality, deluxe model! 'You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderully made.' Psalm 139:13-14"

I know that it may sound like an oxymoron coming from someone who is going to beauty school, but trust me, beauty is WAY more than skin deep! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment