
Sooo i think i got behind a day cause after today there are only 3 left!!!
Anyway.. today was the first day of the last week of school! That's sooo weird to think about!
Tomorrow is cinco de mayo!! Cant wait!!
I finally finished my interior design project which is due tomorrow.
I have a bible test tomorrow that im not ready for!
I still have to finish writing my english presentation and my bible paper and study for my spanish final!!!
Im finally done with my graduation announcements!! but everything that could go wrong went wrong.. from the colors of my announcements bein different from everyone else's in the class to my pictures being printed the wrong size and the 2009 in the wrong color. My mom filled out some of them on the wrong envelopes and i forgot to put my name card thing in half of them =P but at least their done... pretty ghetto but at least they are done!!
I still have to do laundry and pack for florida and clean my room cause i have family comin in for my graduation.... so much to do =P




No comments:
Post a Comment