TODAY is CINCO DE MAYO!!!
I was such a fat kid today! The seniors had a "fiesta" during lunch.
We had a party 5th hour en Espanol tres. I didnt really eat anythin though cause lunch was sooo filling. 6th hr we had candy (interior des) because we were reviewing for a test. 7th hr we had pizza.. just cause its sewing and we r attached to the foods room =P lol
So I had this interesting conversation with my brother today hahah
"isnt today the mexican holiday thing" -k "cinco de mayo?" -me "ya"-k "well it is the 5th of may"-me "than why are the mexicans workin on that house"-k hahahha
It was pretty funny.
Oh and i have to mention danny's performance on american idol... why did it sound like he was dieing at the end???
Today was a pretty stressful day. For one I got to school late *cough* cause of my brother haha
he makes me late all the time. It sucks.. the office hates me =P
I had a bible test which i didnt get to study for last night so it was hard to do but i did it durin first hr while mr wheeler went on about loading stuff on a computer.. who really knows. haha
My interior design project was due today. That took like all of last night to do. It SUCKED.
Tomorrow I have to give my english presentation and I have a spanish final.. which is gonna be really hard and I found out that I have an interior design test. Even though we turned in our finals today. But whatever. I still have to finish writing my bible paper and pack for florida and clean my room.
Sooo "i know u want me" reminds me of CINCO DE MAYO lol
1.2.3.4 uno dos tres cuatro
I know you want me you know I want cha
It was really funny cause it was on the radio yesterday and afterwards the dj was like its cinco de mayo menana and i was like no thats TOMORROW!!! and than i realized he said manana (pretend it has the squiggly line) lol... that was totally random
2 more days of school!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment