Today not a whole lot happened. (I think I say that about almost every day lol)
Ummm in computers we took a test.. supposed to count as our final but it really wasnt =P
Bible did some hw. we pretty much got to chill the whole time.
Third hour is study hall. I read Eclipse the whole time. 0h and I signed some yearbooks.
Ingles we watched ppl do their presentations l0l
5th hr is espanol. we watched Peter Pan. I tried to sleep half the time... lol
Interior Des. I finished up hw and worked on my proj and signed more yearbooks.
7th hr is sewing where i worked on my dress... and didnt get very far.. actually u could say I got behind because now i need to alter it....
That was my day at a glance... l0l =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment