My Senior Class. You guys are AMAZING. We made it through our senior year! Love you guys!! CLASS OF '09
Hol and I decided to have a fun photo shoot day in old st charles. it was sooo much fun! So obviously she took this pic =D
I'm really random. This was tacky day. I was supposed to be emo but no one thought that it was tacky lol. i guess not bein tacky made it tacky. We had a spanish field trip that day. We went to a spanish restaurant but we were all still dressed funny... it was great.
I'll never forget the missions trip to mississippi. we worked on a church that needed to be fixed up after katrina. it was so much fun!
I love taking pictures. My dad took me to old st charles to capture pics of fall for photography club. =D this one isnt very fallish but i love it.. it was actually his idea for this one.
Some may say im quiet but i just say im not loud. Some call me courtney others call me boston. I am obsessed with music. I found a passion for photography even though im no good. I love sewing and fashion. I found a new interest in reading. I love having time to myself. I only wear skinny jeans. I love taking walks. I like running. I love random bursts of energy. Im very sarcastic. "I love the way that we laugh until we cry, dance until we die."
No comments:
Post a Comment