
Dear blogger,
I definitiley have neglected you. I cant believe this summer is coming to an end. It seems like just yesterday I was on the beach with my classmates in Florida worried about coming back and graduating. Now im stuck here wondering what life is gonna be like after this summer. I wish I made more of my summer, spent more time with my friends and done something worthwhile.. but maybe its a good thing that I just took it easy. What if this is my last real summer. I cant believe how fast time went. It feels like I have to grow up over night. Maybe Im just overexaggerating but Im sure a lot of ppl feel the same way. I am excited tho. I get to go back to NY. I mean that itself is so exciting but i still cant help but be stressed. Well right now I have just over 3 weeks left in MO. Its gonna be weird not being here. I wish everything could be so much easier. Its weird thinking that there are ppl here that I may never see again. Some of these ppl even being ones that were on the senior trip with me, the same ppl that threw their caps with me at graduation. I hope this isnt true. They say life is short but why do teenage years feel like they are super short.




No comments:
Post a Comment