Wednesday, March 18, 2009

28 days

So there are only 28 days of school left. Its a CRAZY thought. I must admit senioritis has definitely kicked in but it is still going to be sad to leave. I'm soo glad I have all of my AMAZING friends. I dont know what I would do without you. I know this year all the seniors have been striving to come together. I must admit that I havent been doing well with this. I mean I have made stronger friendships, new friendships but I have also lost a few and mended some. This is something I never expected to happen. I hate losing friends. I hope that these next 28 days will be a test of love. Something I heard in church this past sunday really stuck with me. He was talking about making your love stronger. He mentioned some quotes that were taken from kids. One of the quotes said, "If you want to have stronger love than why not start with the friends that you hate." Not that I hate anyone but there are definitely relationships that need to be mended. I hope these next 28 days will be a test and i will be able to have stronger love.

No comments:

Post a Comment